Sunday, August 3, 2014

Decimal Place Value Notebook BUNDLE!

Upper elementary friends, I have another update for you! Last week I updated my Place Value Notebook Package and this week I updated:



Every page got an update on fonts and format (and are more printer-friendly):



I also added some new picture examples:


There are some NEW activities and interactive pages:




Also, I updated these little pages:

AANNNNNDDDD, I added the above-mentioned pages (with some bonus content) to the decimal notebook package, now making it a BUNDLE!

If you own it, download it again to see the new content! If you do not own it, you can purchase it from one of my stores--and you may want to wait until the Back to School Sale kicks off on TPT to save up to 28%!


Starts TOMORROW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment